NEW 3rd GENERATION ULTRABRIGHT HOLOGRAM TECHNOLOGY
Stark UltraBright Hologram is a brand new series of holographic effects produced by Stark. It sets new standards for image definition and luminosity.
The holographic effect is achieved using special UltraBright technology developed by Stark; this technology offers excellence luminosity and very high definition.
The Stark UltraBright system uses a sophisticated method to process images, allowing the 3D effect to be perceived without the use of special eyeglasses. This results in a practically 'invisible' technology. The Ultrabright effect offers great spectacularity, even in bright environments.
From life-size holograms to the ex position system, there are various models and sizes to fit the needs of every client.
- Museums, theatres and events
- Reproduction of a historical figure, reproduction of sculptures,
objects, statues, theatrical shows
- Communication messages, in general
- 3D presentation of commercial products
- Three dimensional simulation of an architectural project
- Virtual 3D exposition of an unavailable original (archeological find, vases, buildings, jewelry, etc.)
Interactive solutions are also available which can be used to interact with the three dimensional object.
Stark has already created and patented many unique products, thus acquiring a position of leadership on an international level.
For example, the three dimensional reproduction of Federico of Montefeltro, created to be a permanent installation in the Gubbio Ducal Palace.